V International Forum on Teacher Education ‘Developing Teacher Competence: Key Issue and Values’
The forum includes the following academic activities: May 29, 2019 - International academic conference ‘Continuing teacher education: new concepts and technologies’; May 30, 2019 - International academic conference ‘Early-career teachers: induction and professional development’; May 31, 2019 - International academic conference ‘Research-based teacher education’; May 29-31, 2019 - International conference ‘Teaching future teachers in the spirit of Janusz Korczak’.
Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation
Kazan Federal University
Russian Academy of Education
Russian Educational Research Association (RERA)
Educational Studies Association of Ireland (ESAI)
International Janusz Korczak Association (IKA)
with support from
World Education Research Association (WERA)
International Association of Educators (INASED)
May 29-31, 2019
V International Forum on Teacher Education
‘Developing Teacher Competence: Key Issue and Values’
- Academic exchange of ideas among Russian and overseas educators with a specific emphasis on successful cases and main achievements in the field of teacher education;
- Innovative practical experience dissemination;
- Building academic and pedagogical partnerships among Russian and overseas educators
During the Forum the following issues will be raised and discussed:
- Values and priorities within the field of modern teacher education
- Teaching future teachers in the spirit of Janusz Korczak;
- Personal and professional development of teachers;
- Teacher development under the new professional teacher standards;
- Teacher competence as one of the requirement of the Federal Educational Standard;
- Issues related to modernization processes and contents of teacher education including the requirements of a competency-based approach;
- Issues related to initial teacher education and preparation for a multicultural educational environment;
- Educational technologies used for personal and professional early-career teacher development;
- Information education resources and internet resources used for teacher development;
- Key issues of teacher competence development within the current information education environment;
- Integration of pedagogical university education and classical (non-pedagogical) higher education for the effective development of teacher competence;
- Issues related to improvement processes within the system of continuing (lifelong) teacher education;
- Moral education development through various educational processes and extracurricular activities;
- Methodology, theory and practice of research within the system of teacher education;
- International experience as a source of innovation which ensures the improvement of the Russian system of teacher education.
The forum includes the following academic activities
May 29, 2019
International academic conference ‘Continuing teacher education: new concepts and technologies’.
May 30, 2019
International academic conference ‘Early-career teachers: induction and professional development’.
May 31, 2019
International academic conference ‘Research-based teacher education’
May 29-31, 2019
International conference ‘Teaching future teachers in the spirit of Janusz Korczak’
Languages at the Forum – Russian and English.
On May 28, 2019 a number of pre-conference events will take place: Symposium of Tatarstan early-career teachers-researchers; International methodological seminal ‘Migrants and schools’; introductory seminar for preschool and elementary school teacher’s competence development on the platform of the WorldSkills Russia
IFTE-2018 attracted more than 600 leading scholars in the field of teacher education (93 Russian and 65 overseas universities and educational organizations were represented by the forum participants). IFTE-2019 will gather leading scholars in the field of teacher education from all over the world (the UK, the US, Germany, Ireland, Slovenia, Canada, China and many others).
Proceedings of the II и III Forum were published as European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences and indexed in Web of Science (http://www.futureacademy.org.uk/publication/EpSBS/IFTE2016VolumeXII). Proceedings of the IV Forum (IFTE-2018) were published in European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences and Astra Salvensis Journal and indexed in Scopus.
Abstracts should not exceed 500 words. They should contain the following information: research question, methodology, results, conclusion and recommendations, key words. For theoretical studies abstract should have theoretical framework, research objectives, main arguments and conclusions, key words.
Abstracts are submitted via http://ifte.kpfu.ru/
Initial registration and submission deadline is February 28, 2019.
The accept/reject notifications will be sent on March 15, 2019.
Participation fees must be paid after receiving a notification but before April 20, 2019.
Forum Programme will be available by May 10, 2019.
Fees are 100$ for international participants and 1000 RUB for Russian participants. This will cover hand-outs, participation certificates, cultural programme, coffee breaks.
The best papers will be published in the following journals: Education and Self-Development (included in Scopus); Continuing teacher educations: issues and research (Непрерывное педагогическое образование: проблемы и поиски); European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences (will be sent for indexing into Web of Science).
Traditionally, the Forum organizes a round table with representatives of Russian Association of Science Editors and Publishers and editors of international journals (indexed in Web of Science and/or Scopus).
If you have any questions regarding the Forum, do not hesitate to contact us: 420021, Kazan, Mezhlauk, st., Building 1; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need visa we’ll send you the visa invitation and you may address the Russian Consulate in your city. Preparing the visa invitation takes about 2-3 weeks. Usually getting visa in the Consulate takes about 10 days. Please, fill in the form and send it with the copy of your passport to the e-mail: email@example.com
Word in Education. Moral Upbringing through Arts and Literature / IVth International Congress
IVth International Congress „Word in Education. Moral Upbringing through Arts and Literature” We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for IVth International Congress „Word in Education. Moral Upbringing through Arts and Literature” to be held at Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow, Poland 27-28 October, 2016.
THE 1ST BIAŁYSTOK CONFERENCE ON THEORETICAL AND APPLIED LINGUISTICS
In recent years linguistic conferences organized by the Białystok circle of neophilologists have established a strong tradition in terms of providing a forum for the exchange of views on the nature of language. It all started almost fifteen years ago, in 2002. The main aim of the conferences was to provide a meeting ground for a wide range of scholars: linguists, literary scholars, foreign language teaching methodologists, to mention but a few groups of researchers participating in the events. The conferences explored the relationship between language, culture, and social interaction. They were often organized in co-operation with French language scholars.
Cultural Literacy & Cosmopolitan Conviviality / CLE Biennial Conference 2019
The first biennial "Cultural Literacy in Europe Conference" took place in London in April 2015; the second in Warsaw in 2017. We are now pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the third Biennial Conference, to be held at the Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Lisbon) in May 2019.
GENESIS – CRACOW 2019. Genetic Criticism: from Theory to Practice
Faculty of Polish Studies at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow and Institut des Textes & Manuscrits Modernes (ITEM) in Paris are pleased to invite you to participate in the international conference GENESIS – CRACOW 2019. GENESIS – CRACOW 2019 will be the second edition of a new series of conferences on genetic criticism, understood as the study of the creative process. The first edition, held on 7-9 June 2017 in Helsinki (Finland), was organized by the Finnish Literature Society and Institut des Textes & Manuscrits Modernes in Paris. The participants included scholars from Finland, France, Austria, Belgium, England, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, Wales and Canada.