Programmes we offer
The Doctoral School of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw
Since 2019/2020, recruitment for studies in the literary sciences discipline has taken place as a recruitment to the Doctoral School Of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (UCSW).
The Faculty of Humanities of the UCSW, after obtaining the right to confer the postdoctoral degree, launched the doctoral studies in Polish philology in the field of literature in the academic year 2014/2015 .
The education takes place on the basis of the learning program (Annex 1 to the UCSW Senate Resolution No. 102/2019 of 23 May 2019) and the individual research plan developed by the doctoral student in consultation with the supervisor (the basic elements and assumptions of the individual research plan can be found in the Annex No. 2 to the aforementioned Resolution).
Link to the resolution: https://monitor.uksw.edu.pl/docs/4334
The recruitment process can be joined by the candidates intending to conduct research and undergo literary studies.
The recruitment procedure is conducted in Polish. At the request of a doctoral student, the Chairman of the Recruitment Committee may give consent to conduct the procedure in another language (applies to foreigners).
The Doctoral School may accept a person who has a master's degree, master engineer's degree or equivalent, or a person referred to in pt. 186 section 2 of the act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended).
Recruitment schedule for the UCSW Doctoral School for the academic year 2019/2020:
1. Registration of candidates in the IRK system: June 1 - August 14, 2019
2. Submission of documents to the Secretariat of the UCSW Doctoral School: August 19 - August 28 2019
3. Interviews: 5-13 September 2019
4. Publication of ranking lists and issuing administrative decisions refusing entry: by September 30, 2019
5. Entry on the list of doctoral students of the UCSW Doctoral School: until September 30, 2019